Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First e-mail from Jared

We got our first letter from Jared while he's in the MTC. One week down, two more to go before he flies to Hawaii.

Here is an excerpt from his letter: "I did indeed make it here! I'm safely moved in and happy here at the Missionary Training center. Today is P-Day and I'm sooooo happy that i actually get a break from sitting in class for 6 hours a day haha. I would rather have college classes right now than sitting in a cramped room with no AC at all. But such is life here at the MTC! We are a district of 10 missionaries all going to Hawaii and we are all having a lot of spiritual growth here, as is the point I believe. I love the Elders in my district. And I love my companion, Elder Small. We work together well. I'm learning patience and I'm learning to love everyone."

It was so good to hear from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment