Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey hey hey everybody! How's life in the mainland? I miss the mainland haha.

Well it sounds like yet another eventful week over at Burnt Hills, New York, it hasn't been quite as eventful over here in Lulu (short for Honolulu). I'm sure you know how it goes, you kinda run out of things to say. After awhile the events that happen in Mission life get a little monotonous I dare say. Every now and then something cool happens (we have an investigator with a baptismal date set for March 3rd!) or something weird happens (we got chased out of a building by a very angry guy) but apart from that it's nothing out of the ordinary haha:)

Thanks so much for the package! I loved it a lot and I'm looking forward to wearing the very nice tie tomorrow! I appreciate the thought, it's been so busy that I haven't had a lot of chances to write letters lately. It's hard not having a car and being in such a big area, it doesn't allow for a lot of leisure time haha. So as a result I haven't gotten much friend mail lately so I guess it's just "I've been out a while blues" that are setting in. You hear it from every RM. Everyone will write you with regularity for the first bit of your mission, then past a certain point they all just drop off the face of the earth haha. But that's life so c'est la vie:)

Anyways here are some pictures for you. Hopefully they'll tide you over for the next little while because as I said, I'm not a huge picture taker and my poor little camera has been having some difficulties lately, but all is well!


Jared with a recent convert.

Jared and his companion, Elder T.


Jared with another recent convert.

Well I love you all soooo much and thanks for all of your support, letters, packages and personal experiences that have helped me get past my 8 month mark!

I love you all more than I can express through email haha.

Be good, Work hard and Have Fun and Take it easy:)

Love, Elder Brooksby



No comments:

Post a Comment