Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy February!

Hello Hello everybody! Howzit? Cherry?

Well another week in the books here in the Makiki District of the Honolulu Zone, on the Island of Oahu in the State of Hawaii. Not much is happening here, except for some new investigators who have a baptismal date now and we're still walking the streets of Honolulu like a boss!

Today (we started @ 5AM...) we (my Zone) hiked Koko Head. WOW! Now THAT'S a hike. It was like the two big hikes I did on Molokai. Not quite as rewarding, but just as tiring and every bit as formidable as it looks. The steps were not even, even though they may seem that way in the picture.


Things are going well with my companion too. We have some good fun together and teaching with him is a breeze. He's 21 but he's been out for less than I have already, but he knows how to teach well, so it's nice to have him as a companion:)

Anyways, next week I'll have more to say and some pics to go along. I love you and all is well with me haha:)

Be good, work hard, have fun, and take it easy:)

Love, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment