Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello, Hello Everybody!

Hello Hello everybody!

Where am I? Right in the thick of it all. That's right, cruisin in the middle of Honolulu right now in, you guessed it: a walking area. It's actually the bomb, I really do like it! I'm hoping I'll lose some weight here haha. I'm in the Makiki Ward and we meet in the Honolulu Tabernacle! It's intense haha. AND THE WARD MEETS IN ENGLISH. So things are going pretty well, I have a bigger district that I'm in charge of which includes a pair of sisters so it's all good.

If you google map Makiki Honolulu Oahu Hawaii you'll get an idea of where I am at. So I'm pounding the pavement and OYMing like a boss haha.

I think I've recovered from the packing and moving around and unpacking again. Now I just have to get to know my companion and get used to the new pad. The new pad... is very old and very dirty and very small. So that makes a lot of cleaning, but I'm used to it.

I took some more pictures, but I forgot my camera back at the pad, so next week I'll send those.

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun and it also sounds like the house may not be the same when I return a little over a year from now. But that's OK, I'm already beginning to forget things about home, well not really forget, I just can't remember things as vividly as before.

Sorry I don't have a lot to say this time, but I will say that this area rocks, although I don't know any of the missionaries in this zone, so needless to say I miss familiarity again, but whatever. I think I'm numb to it by now haha.

Well, I love you all and I wish you all the best!

Ofa Lahi Atu

Elder Jared Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment