Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

Hello Hello errbody. What's new in the Hills? Er... Howzit? Welp, maybe I'll send the pictures first and then send my email.

The first pic is a very happy me with your package:) Thanks! Yes I did indeed wait till Easter, although that's one of the hardest things ever to do, get a package only to find out that it says "Do not open till...." God is never done trying my patience haha.

The next picture is of the "Easter Basket" after I put the "Handle" back on.
Unfortunately, the "handle" could not handle the stress ahyuk hyuk hyuk:)

The next pic is of the view that we could see from "Mariner's Ridge"
a hike we did earlier this morning.


Then there's me again!


Then there's Elder G. (pronounced ngatolowhy, it's one of those back of the mouth sounds like singing) and you can barely make out the head of my companion Elder C.

Well Well Well. Another week is come and gone. There's really not much to report. Usually I'd have more to say, but there were no crazy stories or super spiritual experiences. Easter was VERY good, and I really enjoyed our Sacrament meeting a lot, but I have to say it's very different when there's no family around.

Transfers come in a week, so I'll be sure to let you know if anything exciting happens haha. Chances are that I'm going to stay in Makiki for a very. long. time.

Welp. I Love you all a lot:) Thanks for your support, and I hope you're not having too much fun without me;)

Love and Aloha,

Elder Jared Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment