Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pictures!

Hey sorry this week's email will be so short (my companion is making us leave right now....) but you'll get a REALLY big surprise next week:) I'd be really excited if I were you guys! But here are some pictures for you.

This is a picture of a family that I was teaching for a long time on Molokai. I got really close to this family and I'll miss them a lot.


This is a picture of the Elders I lived with on Molokai taking some boy band pictures. We'll be called Spirit Spoken and I'll be the lead singer, with one of the elders on backup and another on the ukulele!


LOOK LAUREN LOOK!!!!! A REALLY PURPLE TRUCK!!!


This is a picture of the family on Molokai who has taken care of me like we were family and they are some of the best people I've met on my mission so far!


This is a picture of some people at a Molokai Eagle Scout Project I helped work on. Right before I left, the kid on the left (we'd become pretty close actually) gave me a WAY WAY nice Smith & Wesson switchblade pocket knife. I'm going to miss that kid a lot!


This is a picture of me fire-knifing at one of the families in the ward on our last supper there on Molokai.


A Brother on Molukai gave me a very VERY nice going away present! I'm not quite sure what I'll do with it, but I have it now.


Ok, here are some pictures I took while doing service for the Battleship Missouri at Pearl Harbor! We got to go in all the restricted areas and just cruise. It was a once in a lifetime experience being able to explore the ship to my heart's content!







I also thought of you guys a lot during conference! Just know that I'm being well taken care of here by the Tongans!

I love you all sooooooo much!
Take it easy!
Eleta Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment