Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Spring!

Hello hello everybody! Howzit?

Before I forget, Brighton Brooksby should be getting an email from Brooke Barton, a woman in our ward here with a picture of me. Here's the story. Brooke saw me at church one Sunday and she noticed that my name was Brooksby. She approached me and said, "Huh! My cousin just married a Brooksby!" Me:"Really? Well what's your cousin's name?" "Brighton." "Well yup, Brighton married my brother Brett back in September" Then a week later I saw a picture of Brooke Barton's wedding (good thing Brooke didn't get married to Brett, I couldn't deal with having to say Brooke Brooksby more than once a month) and guess who was in the picture? Yup. Brighton. So kinda weird in a random family's house in the middle of Hawaii, there's a picture of my sister-in-law (which is cool cause I've still never met the girl in person) and it just happens to be the same mission that Brighton's sister served in. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Good pick Brett.

Jared with Brooke Barton

Anywho, yes there is definitely a difference in the seasons here. We are in the bitter end of the wet season and let me tell you what, Hawaii doesn't mess around when it's wet season.

Also I found someone who had a Trumpet and they're going to let me play it woot woot!

So I'm glad that you like Lauren's concert, but don't forget who played Vesuvius first;)

Anyways that's all I've got for this week! Things are going... going well I guess or at least getting there haha.

Love you all so much!!!

Elder Brooksby

2 comments:

  1. Funny how you meet family on your mission that you never knew you had. I also love the jab and your sister about the concert. I can totally hear you saying that having known you in your younger YM years! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete