Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pololu Look-out



Howzit everybody?

Well this has been another interesting week.  We tried hard to get stuff done and do what we were supposed to do and for the most we saw some success.

Elder Moore and I have been working very hard, but I dont think I have very many cool stories this week.

I did interview a woman in the Sisters' ward for baptism the other day.  She was awesome, she was an older woman and just so sweet, so ready for the gospel in her life and I was excited to do the interview with her.  She had only been learning about the church for 4 weeks and she already had the testimony of someone who had been in the church for years.  It was a pleasure to meet with her and I'm glad I had the opportunity to do it.

We get along really well with the people in the ward, so we have good ward trust.  We're really trying to utilize the members because we have a lot of potential investigators right now and I think if we get the members involved the conversion process can progress more quickly.

Thanks for everything you guys do for me, I love you all soooooo much and hope all is well.

Aloha Nui Loa and A Hui Hou!

Elder Brooksby



Yeah I hiked it in Slippahs;)
These pictures are from the Pololu Look-out
and Valley up in Hawi (pronounced Hahvee) last P-day.
Loads of fun and a good hike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment