Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello everybody!  How's being in New York for the Holidays?  You guys must be busy doing all sorts of fun things haha.

Well where to start... Thanks for the fun phone call home and all the wonderful gifts on Christmas! And Erin I got your package and I love it!  It's holding my keys as we speak, so thanks a lot:)
I never got to tell you all about my Christmas Eve.  One of the pics is of food on a table.  LOTS of food.  The family we ate with own a restaurant, so if you look close you'll see prime rib, crab legs, steak medium-rare, ham (my FAVORITE lol) all that jazz.  It was awesome:) 
But just not like being at home.  Nothing beats that. 
 I'm attaching a pic of me and my uke... it's a little different from Lauren's one haha;)  It's electric-acoustic with a built in tuner.  AMAZING.  
Christmas was awesome.  Started the morning with a big breakfast at Wahiawa 2nd bishop's house,  then called home (best part of the day) then we played pool the rest of the day, ate Swiss steak at a member's house and called it a day.  
Later on in the week we baptized David and Kylie.  FINALLY!!!!  I've worked so hard for this so it was nice to see it through.  David was baptized by his father and I baptized Kylie.  It went so well and their confirmations were great as well.  All in all a pretty good week I think haha.
Love,
Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment