Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bump Day - December 8th

Hello everybody! Howzit brah? How you stay? Stay? Stay cherry? Shoots then.

First things go first: No I cannot Skype, much to my chagrin. But I'm going to be calling you from our cell phone, so I'll just call you all and we'll talk right then and there. I'll probably call you around 5 or 6 your time. At least that's the plan as of now. I got your 6 month package with the Advent calendars and I LOVE them and I did get lunch with the card, thanks so much:) I'm sure the large package will make it through the mission office with no problems, they get it and send it back out the same day, so it's only delayed in getting to me by a day. I'm not going to be transferred for two reasons. 1. I'm still training Elder T. here in the Tongan Ward in Waipahu and reason 2. President called me to be a District Leader here. Sooo...

MORE RESPONSIBILITY. But yeah I'm excited to be training and a District Leader but kinda nervous. So I'll tell you how that's going haha.

Well Elder T. and I have a baptism coming up in a week so that's exciting! And I wish I had more to tell you about things going on here. Oh, one of my best friends out here Elder K. went home because his dad has cancer and that was super depressing.

Even more so because I was talking to President and he said that he won't be coming back out to Hawaii when he becomes a missionary again.

BUMMER. I really loved that Elder a lot. But c'est la vie. Life moves on and he said he'll keep in touch so that's good.

Sorry this is so short but hopefully I'll have more to tell you next time when next transfer begins. Until then I love you very much and I pray for you all daily. Give everybody my best.

I love you all sooo much!

Ofa Lahi Atu

Elder Jared Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment