Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Phone Call


Hello everybody!

Yurp email is pretty much the thing that keeps me sane out here haha.  Sometimes there's so much drama and it's all I can do to wait till Monday and get an email.

And the phone call went well.  I would've liked to talk to all of you guys longer, but oh well, c'est le vie. 

Well mission traditions for certain "marks" on your mission mostly just include burning articles of clothing. A tie at 6 months, shirt at a year, pants at 18 months, and a full suit right before you go home.  But I don't think I'll do any of that.

Welp thanks for the email, sorry not much new has happened in the past 19 hours so I don't have a whole lot to say but thanks for the fun call (I felt jipped, my companion talked with his family for nearly 2 hours!) 

But have a good week and be sure to Take it Easy!

Love you all so much:)

Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment