Man this weeks one was LONG and unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write today, we've been playing taxi for the Zone Leaders all day today so that's kept us busy:)
Well this week has been eventful.
1. We have two investigators, a father and daughter, who are out of town. They went to Oregon for the father to get married to his girlfriend. So that's a good thing, we're happy for them.
2. We got 4 new investigators this week. Woot! I'll write more next week, hopefully I'll have more time then, but we're so pumped about that. It's the first investigators we've found in 7 weeks haha.
3. I got asked to perform a musical number this week because the choir director likes my voice haha. So I'll be singing Michael R. Hick's arrangement of I Stand All Amazed this week:)
4. Last P-day we went to a place called "The end of the world" because it's where the Hawaiians thought the world ended. We hit golf balls off the cliff. It was pretty fun:)
Sorry it's so short, but I have to go run a few errands now.
I love you all and thank you sooo much for your prayers and for your fast, it means the world to me and I can feel the effects of it!
Mahalo Nui loa and choke aloha!
1. The scripture case that was given to me by a recent convert