Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Belated Father's Day

Thing one:
Well well, it sounds like it's been a pretty BIG week out in the East haha. 
I'm sad I've missed yet another big thing for our family but I'm glad everything went well.  Your were certainly in my prayers Erin:)
My sister with her new baby girl!

Good luck with all of your Regents, Lauren!  It's not going to be fun, but if you're half as smart as it sounds like you are then these will be a breeze.

This week I successfully taught a Catholic woman that we're not a cult  and that she and her kids should be baptized by the proper priesthood authority and she liked it, so we'll see how that goes.  Other than that nothing big happened.

Oh on last Monday we found some caves and went exploring and then the member we were with went swimming in the fresh water cave RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.  It was torture. 

Thing two:
HAPPY *belated* FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well I love you all, but I have to go now:(  I love you and just keep praying for me please!  I feel it each and every day:)
Love Elder Brooksby

P.S.  The reason why I'm emailing today is cause we went to the temple today so our P-day was today.  I'll tell you more about it next week cause I'm out of time!
Love you byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment