Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


This week has been pretty uneventful although I have gotten sick!  Yay.  And I figured out that the last time I was sick like this was, you guessed it (or maybe you didn't) a year ago almost exactly on Molokai.  MAN it's been a year since Molokai, craziness.

Things are going OK, nothing new to report. 

Today I got my haircut at an investigators' place and I resolved a lot of her concerns/worries/qualms she had with the church, and it's a funny story but I'll have to write it out next week, I'm a little pressed for time today.  It's been a weird P-day as you can tell by the time I'm writing you at haha. The haircut is nice though haha, but not as nice as Mom's haircuts:)

Other than that I had a lesson on splits with an investigator and the lesson went pretty well!  It's a part member family and the wife wants the husband to take the lessons but he's disinterested.  It's frustrating because she wants to be a forever family but he has no desire.  It's a bummer.  But we'll keep on working with him.

Welp I'm sorry it's a short email but there'll be more next week I promise.  I know you've heard that before and please know that if I could just sit here and email all P-day I would.  I miss and love you all so much!

Mahalo nui Loa, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment