Monday, July 9, 2012

Transfers


Hello Hello everybody!  Firstly and foremostly, I did indeed get your hump day package and I thought that I already emailed home about that but if I didn't I apologize.  Thanks so much, everything has been used so far except the cake mix and frosting.  The half-dollars were really convenient because we have to pay for doing our laundry at our pad so thanks so much. I do live in Kona side, but it's pretty much as civilized as Burnt Hills, but just a little bigger. In the long run you don't have to worry if things get to me they always do, so thanks so much!

Secondly, I got called as a District Leader again, and Elder A. is getting transferred back to Oahu. So I'll be taking over Kealakekua area and being with a missionary that I don't know, but I'm thinking that things are going to be fine. I'm excited to hear how your coming trips go, I'm jealous that you're doing all these things whilst I'm abroad so you'll just have to make up for it by coming out to release me in a year so we can cruise the islands without having to come back! Eh? Eh? Eh? Hahaha. Well I love you all soooooo much and I've never missed you guys so much till I did just yesterday. But I hope all is well for you guys and I feel the answers to your prayers every. single. day.

Mahalo nui loa and Ofa Atu:) Elder Brooksby


Elder Brooksby 


There is a family that we're really close to and they had a HUGE backpack so big that you could fit their 7 year-old girl in it haha. 

The young man standing to my right, is Jordan H., we took him on splits a couple times and now he got his mission call to the Philippines!  So cool it's like the mission has come full circle haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment