Monday, July 30, 2012

Pictures

Hello Hello everybody!!!

Well things have been going well out here.  Being District Leader again has it's ups and downs haha.  But besides that I've been praying really hard for the Lord's help with our investigators coming to church, keeping commitments, keeping appointments all that jazz and I saw answers to those prayers this last part of last week (like when 5 investigators showed up to church!) and this week (we already have a lot of things set up for this week) so I'm extremely grateful for the Lord's help on that one and all of your prayers for me and my companion.  We're still doing great, we get along well so it's pretty refreshing for me haha!

Hope you like getting pictures!  I'm trying to take more haha:)


When we had Zone Conference I saw one of my favorite missionaries, my second companion in the mission Elder D.  I LOVE this elder Soooo much he's a great guy.


And the picture of three missionaries is a picture of two other elders from my transfer, Elder B. is in the middle and also one of my favorite missionaries.  We hit it off from the MTC and now he's my Zone Leader so I spend some quality time working things out in our zone.



And when we were at the church we found this old Mormon Ad kinda thing and I thought that these pictures of Elder M. were funny haha.

Also, I found some Nerd Specs at the church building... should I wear them proselyting?  Haha just kidding;)
Love you all!  Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment