Monday, October 15, 2012

Bike a little, walk a little!


So where to begin...  This week has been good for the most part.  A lot of biking and a lot of walking as well.  We have some potential, but it's going to take some hard work!. So we're not looking at any baptisms right now, but we'll keep working at it.

Before I forget, ask Dad if he knew an Elder Kamiya from his mission? 
 
Also, Dad it's scary how much your face looks like the face of Wayne Brooksby, the member here who is my 2nd cousin once removed I think?  Like take off all his hair, and your faces are i.d.e.n.t.i.c.a.l.  It's pretty strange.  
 
Well I think that's about all for this week.  Sorry it's been a weird email day today.  The picture I'm sending you is Me and Wynn after she gave me a haircut.
 
Anyways, until next week, I love you all and miss you all a lot.
 
 
Love, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment