Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween

Well life is just chugging right along here in the Mililani 1st area. Hmmm... what happened this week... We did have a tsunami warning, it went off right during the stake trunk-or-treat haha! I have NEVER heard something so loud in my whole life. It was fantastic, we were all stoked haha in a weird sort of way. We knew that we were high enough up that it wasn't going to do any harm to us. I think the actual event was only like 17 inches of a surge. WOW. We all almost died. I think my feet might've gotten wet- oh wait that's cause I was in the shower. Woop-de-doo haha. I've heard that they really haven't gotten any bad tsunami's in recent history but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess especially on an island haha.

Well my time is up, there's not much else new to report but I'm liking the area, biking around all the time is hard here but I'm getting used to it I guess. Elder Obray goes home before Christmas.

I love you all. Thanks for your support and the great package:) I'll be sure to wear the tie on Halloween! And Dad I hope your knee is getting better and that the mower continues to "come off the conqueror" against "The Lawn":)

 Mahalo Nui Loa and warmest Aloha, Elder Brooksby


 Me and the Brooksby clan over here in the Mililani first ward.  I think the kids and I are 3rd cousins...  anyways I think that Brother Brooksby's face structure is similar to dad's, have a look!


 Just a recent picture of me... figured I haven't sent you a recent one in awhile...


After I opened my package I built the Lego set haha,
it'd been FOREVER since I had done one of those:)  Thanks!


My Costume... nah nah nah haha:)  I just found this in the pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment