Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween


Hey Hey Hey:)  How's it going?  This is our wonderfully decorated apartment thanks to the Halloween package I received:)  THANKS!  We were the most festive people out of our whole block of apartments.  Awesome:)

So it sounds like this week has been a crazy one.  How sad that you guys didn't have anytime to relax a little this week.  But you got to go to the temple so at least you had that going! I don't know when our next temple trip will be. 
So about the mystery of the two church buildings right next to each other in Mililani.  There are four wards that meet in these buildings and the larger building is the Stake Center for the Mililani stake which has 8 wards overall.  Mililani 1st ward (where I am) meets in the Stake Center.
I'm jealous of your Fast Sunday meal.  We almost didn't have one haha.  Our dinner called and said that they were all sick and weren't sure if they could feed us but they ended up making us oven pancakes and bringing them over to our apartment.  SO GOOD.  Man it's been forever since I've had one of those.
Also before I forget, yes I did get your package (the post-Halloween one)!  Thanks so much:)  It made my day haha.  It's been a long time since I tasted chocolate chip cookies like those:)  Thanks for always sending packages and letters, it makes a huge.
Well not much has changed with the area.  We did find some new investigators yesterday so that was good:)  We have interviews with the mission president coming up in a few weeks, so that will be interesting.
Elder O. goes home on December 19th so I'll find out soon if we stay together until then.
Well I gotta get going,
I love you all so much and hope everything continues to go great back home:)
MAHALOHAWAII, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment