Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Hello Hello!  Howzit?

Well for me the time is doing the "rubber-band effect".  At the beginning of my mission it was going very slowly and now it's going very quickly.  That whole last transfer went by like a blur.  So yeah I kinda know how you feel haha.  

I have a new companion, Elder Marshall Bateman from Mesida, Utah (the West side of Utah Lake).  He's cool... and easy to get along with and he works hard so I'm happy right now haha.  

WOW I'm glad Scott's grandpa is doing alright! Hopefully he continues to mend up.

Well things are going great here now.  The Zone has really shaped up this past week, and we've got some stellar missionaries.  And they've re-arranged my District so I have the Sisters and the Senior couple in my District so that's fun, I can handle that.  We're shooting for two baptized in December with 20 baptized overall in December as a zone, so we're excited and I finally feel like we have the tools to accomplish our purpose.

So thanks for the email and the support, and Happy Thanksgiving!  I'll be going to my ward mission leader's house for Thanksgiving and he's ordering a *drum roll please*
TURDUCKEN.  The thing looks gnarly. I'm so excited haha.

Love you all have a good week!

Mahalo Nui Loa, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment