Monday, November 12, 2012

Staying in Mililani

 Hello everybody!  Howzit?

So I think it's going to be a short email this week, what with Veteran's Day and all.  So Elder O. is getting transferred.  I was all ready for another transfer with him because this is his last transfer... but we got transfer calls and he's going somewhere else for his last transfer.  So we'll just have to wait and see what happens this transfer and who my new companion will be.  Anywho, so I'm staying in Mililani and I've finally got some work going here, so I'm excited, we'll see what happens! 

By the way, yes they do Halloween in Hawaii... I think they just didn't want to decorate haha.  And yeah plenty people gave us candy, but it wasn't as good as the candy you sent me, you knew the exact kinds that I like haha.  And thanks for giving me a little perspective on the Lord's timing it means a lot and I feel like that's been something I've been focusing on a lot.  So thank you so much:)

Anyways I love you all and I'll write longer next week.  Happy Day off work!
Love, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment