Monday, October 22, 2012

October, where have you gone?

Hey Everybody!  It seems like today might actually be a productive email day today haha:)
Sooo... how am I?  Good, but SUPER tired. This area is very big and hilly, and  we have to cover it all on bike. So I sweat a ton (I was wondering what life would be like without sweat glands...  I think it would be great.) and get very sore. Hopefully at the very least I can lose more weight.
 
Mission life going as good as it can be.  I try to lead by example, teach them correct principles and let them govern themselves.  
 
Anyways it sounds like you had a BLAST with E, B, and E at the house the past week.  I'm jealous, I'm missing all of E's cute moments, but oh well I guess I'll just have to make up for them somehow when I get back.  I'm sure it'll freak me out  how big they've gotten haha.
 
WOW Elder Benedict is about to get home?  NUTS!  So he's got 2.5 more transfers.  That'll go way quick and by the time he's all pau Elder Yoshikawa will have 1.5 months, I'll have 4 Months, Elder Maughan will have 2 more months, and that'll just about wrap up the missionaries my age... did I forget anybody?
 
Also, I ate dinner with the Brooksbys this week.  How are the rest of the Brooksbys doing?  Grandma still doing ok?  Anything else noteworthy?
 
I forgot my camera today so I had a picture of me with the Brooksbys but that'll have to wait till next week.
 
Thanks for all your support!
 
I love and miss you all soooo much.
 
Take it easy, Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment